October 7, 2008

UTorrent : Softwares to Download Torrent



I’m actually scarcely over download torrents files. One thing that I still don’t know is about how to check whether torrents files are real or not. Cause some torrent files are fakes, just a spam. For maybe five times I had tried to download torrents, just 2 are real.


So, I’m prefer download usual files than torrents. But if necessary, I’ll use U torrent ( actually it pronounce "phi" torrents). It easy to install, and quick enough to download torrents.


Name : UTorrent


Size : 260 KB.


Company : BitTorrent, Inc

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hi, friends. Do you have something to say? Please leave your comment. You can be critical about the blog post, but rude comments will be deleted. Also, please don't copy-paste your blog/website URL on the comment section. It will be considered as a spam.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals